Fontenot Law is able to handle divorce cases without the need to come to our offices. If you want to get information about a Utah divorce case, you can call us at 801.312.9330. We can get your case started without needing to come to the office in person, and for uncontested cases, you do not need to go to court or mediation. We can fill you in on the details during the initial telephone meeting.
- Should You Plead Adultery As Grounds For a Utah Divorce? Do You Have the Proper Evidence of Adultery?
- Navigating Divorce As A Business Owner
- How Does a Job Loss (or Disability) Affect Alimony?
- Do You Even Need a Motion For Temporary Orders in Your Utah Divorce Case?
- Valuation Date of Retirement Account in a Utah Divorce